With milder winter weather, wonderful beaches and one of the most recognized educational systems in the world, Australia is a great destination to make your study abroad experience memorable!

In Australia, if you are going to study in a language or vocational, technical or higher education course that is at least 14 weeks long, you will be able to work. It means that even if you are going to study English, you will have the opportunity to work. 

To study in Australia you might need a visa. (Please confirm this information with us)

The processing time for your visa application, which usually takes 40 days, may vary depending on the course you will take and it is important to submit your visa application at least two months prior to the start date of your course.

Australian Government Website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/already-have-a-visa/check-visa-details-and-conditions/see-your-visa-conditions?product=500#

We have partnerships with educational institutions that are ready to welcome and help you!

Despite being allowed to work, you are not guaranteed a job in Australia, so it is important to organize yourself financially for the period you are not working.

The job search and acquisition will be your responsibility but, some of our partners will offer assistance with your resume preparation and interviews (depending on the course).

Below we have some job websites in Australia, so you can start your searches.

We listed below are some job search websites in Australia so you can already do a search and find out about job opportunities.



Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney


At ILSC Language Schools, you’ll find yourself in a friendly and welcoming environment where you can reach your potential, fulfill your goals and create memories to last a lifetime – they’ve seen this happen with more than 230,000 students who’ve been there.

General English
Pathway Program
Junior Programs (8 – 17 Years Old)

Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney


Kaplan is a language school recognized worldwide for its quality of teaching, welcoming students from all over the world.

With impeccable methodology and facilities, the school is present in Canada, the United States, England, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland.

General English
English for business
Pathway Program
Preparations for IELTS



VET qualifications are outcome-based and focus on the occupational skills and competencies gained. The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) recognizes prior learning or current competence in the industry. This makes credit transfer easier and offers students flexible learning pathways. Qualifications range across four levels of certificates (Certificate I, II, III and IV), as well as Diploma courses and Advanced Diploma courses.

Your VET course will broaden your skills in a specialised area that teaches you the practical experience you’ll need for the workplace. It will train you to design, plan, and execute the practical and technical aspects of your field in an industry context.

Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney


Take your vocational skills to the next level with Certificate & Diploma Programs at an Australian vocational college.

Build your international network, strengthen your mastery of English, and achieve your dreams through quality Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs at Greystone College Australia. Complete individual qualifications that meet your interests or create a long-term study plan in Australia by combining progressive programs.

Business (Organizational Development)
Marketing and Communication
Project Management
Leadership and Management
Human Resources
Customer Engagement
International Trade
Workplace Skills



As a Registered Training Provider, TMG College Australia strives to ensure quality in all aspects of its training service delivery whilst meeting the requirements of the VET Quality Framework (VQF). The Management and Staff of TMG College Australia are committed to ensuring that access and equity considerations are incorporated into the provision of training delivery and assessment. This means that all of their Students have the best possible training delivery and learning experience. They achieve this by employing qualified and vocationally experienced Staff, offering their Students workplace relevant learning opportunities.

General English
Pathway Program
Beauty Services
Beauty Services
Leadership and Management
Project Management
Building and Construction (Building)
Building and Construction (Management)
Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
Individual Support
Ageing Support
Community Services
Early Childhood Education and Care
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Health Services Assistance
Hospitality Management
Salon Management
Information Technology



Sorry, we are still developing partnerships for this type of course in this country! However, it would be a pleasure to let you know if we already have something on the way! Please get in touch by email or via the contact form on our website!



Sorry, we are still developing partnerships for this type of course in this country! However, it would be a pleasure to let you know if we already have something on the way! Please get in touch by email or via the contact form on our website!


To study in Australia you need to have health insurance covering the whole period you plan to be there and our educational partners have the best options.

It will be a pleasure to guide you through that.



Australia also has the Working Holiday Visa and, if you have citizenship and a passport from one of the following countries, you may have the opportunity to work in the kangaroo country for up to one year.

You must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens who can be 18 to 35 years old (inclusive).

If you apply for the visa while you are 30, but turn 31 before we have made a decision, we can still grant you the visa.

If you are a citizen of Canada, France or Ireland and apply for the visa while you are 35, but turn 36 before we have made a decision, we can still grant you the visa.

Unfortunately, we do not yet have partnerships to assist you with the visa process, but our partner English schools will always have special values for you should you need to take a course. Remember, to get a job you will need to speak English.

 You must be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of these countries/jurisdictions:

  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Republic of Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Republic of Korea
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Taiwan (other than an official or diplomatic passport)
  • The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland